Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Etsy Shop

Art 2 Wear Boutique
renaissanceboutique's Shop Announcement
*art2wear* of Art 2 Wear Boutique on all my other sites,including my website where all my pictures are stored.
Girls, women's boutique bracelets,necklaces,earrings,lanyards. Sterling Silver,Gold,Copper,Lampwork beads.
Easter,Spring,Princess,Fairy bracelets.Holiday,seasonal,M2M jewelry. Girls, boys custom OOAK boutique clothing.Applique.
Renaissance skirts,chemises,bloomers,pants. Handbags, hobo bags. Accessories. Altered Art, Eco Couture. Redesigns and refashions. Custom and OOAK.Christmas gifts,jewelry kits.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my goodness, my beads look so cute/pretty!! Thank you for showing them off. I just thought that I would see where your "me" page lead - so glad I did!! Can I snag the pics? I'd like to post them on my blog...let me know....

Art2Wear said...

Absolutely!
You do awesome work and I'm always pleased to use your beads.